Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Post #107: The How I die tombstones are back.

So I have the ability to forsee my own death! Blessing and a curse. And when these visions hit me I quickly write them down. Odd how they always rhyme but..... whatever. So I am going to include a couple old ones below and then a new one. Enjoy and tell everybody I love em!

Tombstone #1
Here lies Steve Bailey
Who knew this day would come
Understood the leprosy he could no longer outrun
The funeral will be cheaper, the mortician did say
There'll be less and less to bury each and every day

Tombstone #2
Here lies a man who lived a wild life
Survived by the bed bugs that slept by his side
He wrote lyrics, loved sports, tried to see the world funny
But fell in the cage of a hungry zoo monkey

Tombstone #3
Poor sailor Bailey he's gone lost at sea
the sharks may have got him or hes sunk to the bottom
But to die in a speedo
Your never forgotten

2 comments:

  1. Here lies the Great Steve Bailey.
    He couldn't spell but he could spread pictures of bad Santas you wouldn't believe and made followers like RCB lose their appetite on a regular basis. Mission accomplished. Over and out.
    Ladies, you can cry now.

    ReplyDelete