Saturday, January 8, 2011

Post #136 Lederhosen, Plutonium, and camels?

So the tickets are purchased....the time has been approved off at work.....my creepy European mustache is coming in nicely...so this trip is happening....and it got me thinking about taking this blog in a more global direction (save your that makes sense...Ive always thought you had a North Korean sense of humor comments)......so not true...... anyways..........

Now check this and this is totally true.... this blog already has some international readership. Readers from Germany, France, Canada, Brazil (thanks Michael), The United Kingdom, a very frequent reader in Malaysia......Selamat pag to you Malaysians, Russia, Singapore, Croatia.......wait.....Croatia!!!!! We are headed there on our travels......to.....Dubrovnik.

So just throwing this out there......Dubrovnikians.......what should we do in your town while we are there...Euro vino kegger?......Monster truck rally/bullfight (you gotta see it to believe it)?....public stoning?.....haunted castle? (true fact.....they have better ghosts in Europe in general....cause they are much older ghosts.....depending where you are in Europe you can see.....I dont know.... the ghost of Merlin or Spartacus or one of the wise men...or maybe the ghost of NATO's effectiveness....... scary.......anyways let me know please.....we will be there the second week in February....or in an Austrian prison....coin flip really......
 
Actually and this goes out to anyone out there. Is there anywhere in Germany, Austria, Croatia, and Greece we have to see. Let me know. Things my brother and I might be interested in might include.......seeing some old Catacombs or going on a European witch or yeti hunt......the Austrian beer and pretzel and then more beer festival, or the museum that explains why Europeans like the Hasselhoff (seriously why?).....pretty much anything with lederhosen or anywhere Anthony Bourdain has been.....

O ya and when we end up in Egypt.....any recommendations would help....Safe place to stay, How to avoid getting rabies from biting camels (did I mention we are taking a camel ride?)....then maybe check out the cameltoe museum.....alright.... really no way to back away from that joke gracefully....so I move on......basically the goal is to see some wild things.... so much so....that my blog finally interest the Iranians and North Koreans....but in truth to get them to read my post I would probably have to start writing posts like Post #136 Where I Hid the Plutonium!........wait did that just put me on a watch list?....Man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment