Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A guest Blog by Richard Wad- all in all a wonderful human

                                                             by Richard Wad

So I was asked to write a weekly blog on this site and I agreed. Why? Well maybe it was cause I have something to say and all you asses need to hear it!...or maybe its part of my community service...and its a way to slowly reintegrate me into society....but whatever.... I digress.....What to talk about. Well first off I get alot of messages asking me who I really am. Dont bother yourself with that monkeys. I like to think that there is a little bit of Richard in all of us... your girlfriends especially. ....So today lets talk about what makes me happy. Two of my absolute favorite things.


1. The laundromat- Laundry? Its true....I from time to time need to wash my studded thongs and such....but thats not why I go people. You see I go to the laundry looking for married men..... Yep....and I wait and I wait.... for them to step away from their drying clothes. Then when the time is right........ I grab a colored shirt and lipstick the collar..... or some drying pants and put a note that says ..."Miss your tasty ass. See ya tomorrow Love Cinnamon". And then I smile. Now the payoff here is not immediate. But if you are lucky...one day soon you may see the same guy, washing his sleeping bag or some blankets (he is certainly sleeping on the couch with), and then I immediately take it to the next level. You see...now you know his lady is rooting through all his pockets.....she has to be.......so what I do is put a new note in a pocket that just says this..."Met your man and he was bragging about cheating. Don't get mad...Get even. Call me!"....works 2 outta 3 times...ah...... I love the laundry...


2. Parking- Now when Im bored, or even sometimes when Im not, you might find me doing the following.... walking the streets of Portland.... checking out all the nice cars.... also checking out the parking meters.... then locating the meter maids..... and then pointing out all the cars that have expired meters......Its the best.... ah the pure joy....enjoy your tickets you asses....


So thats blog #1......And if you take anything away from this let it be this......Basically suck it Portland.....and next time you get a parking ticket. You might want to look around cause you might actually see me giggling....oh ya and hanging out with your girlfriend ......I cant believe you were cheating?...ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment