Sunday, December 5, 2010

Post #112: 3D Post

So I had a cool funny idea...post a picture that looks like it's in 3D and tell you all to "get out your 3D glasses!"....then, at the bottom I was going to say something like "come on you guys, we've only been doing this for 2 weeks, we dont have that kind of technology in the budget!!"......The only problem with the joke is that my brother actually figured it out!! Seriously, no joke, I promise!! So break out those glasses and check out our first 3D pictures!!
Now that we can do it, look forward to Speedos and projectile vomiting in 3D coming soon...well maybe something else...nobody really wins there.

2 comments:

  1. Uh, do you really think that people have 3D glasses just laying around??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I always just ask my butler to bring them to me? Doesn't everyone?????

    ReplyDelete