Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Resolution #6 of 10....to act older.......

Resolution #6 To act older ..... Its true I have been a bit wild for .....well.... my whole life. Its been fun.....Lots of great moments, excellent friends and fun times. Some admittedly overly wild moments, but the courts couldn't ever prove anything....thanks Judge Judy......so..... I have decided in 2011...to change my colors........To act all calm and older and I guess calm again....and let this new resolution into every part of my life....... Eventually the new me will filter down to my blog.....and I think that could be a good thing....for everyone.......Look forward to these upcoming....and riveting post ideas......


The weather were having

Should I or shouldn't I bring a jacket

Whens is it to late for regular..... and time for decaf....or I'll be up all night

How I can't figure out the remote controls...wait didn't I do that one

How I'm becoming more and more forgettable


The did you feel that draft post

The you know I'm kinda liking country music these days post

The nap post....


Basically I'm gonna settle down into a routine and its gonna be good.  Occasionally I'll go out for a big night .... maybe dinner at The Olive Garden and dessert (I'm so bad) or maybe a movie (and yes I will take butter on my popcorn...I'm terrible)... but right back to the routine.  I will even get some plants.... you know I think they even grow better to country music......I could get some cats...get really into the crossword puzzle..... I'm definitely going to become a sweatsuit guy.....sorry I'm just brainstorming here....... maybe I should start including my middle names initial when I introduce myself  too.... you know to be taken more serious...... or get really involved in my yard work....begin to complain how "There is just never enough time!".............Wow.. I'm excited.... this is going to change everything......


Blog at you later guys
Sincerely,
Stephen D. Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment