Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Review of....well You!

I'm overdue on doing a review................so who to review?............. Well who's better than maybe you. Thats right you reading this, right now, right where you are.....and by the way, would it have killed you to maybe put on some clothes?....or maybe at least do a push up or two before you logged in. I'm fairly certain you cant blame those bulges on bad lighting! just sayin. Anyway.......lets review you guys....
So how? Well.......I have fairly good tracking information on who logs in here plus I frequently watch you all from outside your windows......but thats for a post some other day..............


 First of all  most people click on here before work about 9:00 A.M. ......or lately after 2:30 in the morning... bar closing time.....when people are saucy.......which makes sense.......I guess thats when most bad decisions are made.....


Posts having anything to do with sex, drinking....and shockingly the Amish most popular....in fact my woman readers almost always are extremely horny after reading.......... no measurable stats back this.....its just what I tell myself in order to keep doing this.




This is true .....somehow ....but the country with the most views outside the U.S..... somehow Pakistan. What up  Pakistanis!!! In a related stat.....not one hit from the Vatican? Come on Pope...if you don't want to read here you can at least accept my Facebook friend request.......






30% of Iphone viewers read this site from the comfort of their own bathroom ..... and then they like to tell me about it....really Jeremy?












Almost 99% of viewers hit delete history after viewing............perverts!






The average salary of my viewers.....about $100,000 a year.....impressive huh!! ............however nearly all of it is from unemployment, mule-ing cross the Canadian border and creating new Ponzi schemes.








Apparently huge in prisons especially the top 10 mens body parts post








My mother has received more than one Hallmark Condolence Cards that reads "We are so sorry for your loss......of privacy"..............






and lastly......Hugely popular with the elderly, although in fairness, we believe most old folks were actually hoping the Mind of a Mad Man was a helpful site dealing with Alzheimer.


Anyways whoever you all are out there, no matter how the world or your warden views you............you are always welcome here. Thanks for reading............  you can put your shirt back on now.....and how bout a courtesy flush?  Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. Did you pay for the image of the ederly lady on a computer? I think not! I took that picture it is of my mother. Alzheimer comment ..Nice one. what comes round...... I really hope!! Screenshot on the way to Corbis who own the copyright. Start saving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ian.... You apparently play hardball. No harm intended. I just thought your mom deserved a little internet fame. Guess someone else's mom will have to do. By the way what blog do you write? I would love to check out your site.... although Im guessing it's probably called "My secret creepy obsession with the photo gallery site Corbis" haha

    ReplyDelete