Friday, April 22, 2011

The Most Dangerous Badass Post Part1

So I was thinking lately that my blog has become a bit "safe". Its true we have covered some very important topics (from douchebags to the things not to say in bed)..... but where is that element of danger? I want my blog to be something that after reading you may or may not walk away from it with a limp. Why? Cause its the most freakin dangerous blog on the net. I want parents to tell their kids "Stay away from that blog.... its bad news." ..... And I want the "good" girls to secretly like my blog cause its naughty and bad.......  its all right ladies keep reading..... you like these words...... I bet you like these words dont you?......  I can type em all  s l o w   i f   y o u   l i k e   l a d i e s...... thn fst.  T h e n   s l o w. Then maybe with bad grammar "These cookies is good!" .....basically whatever works for ya... cause this sites trouble...  and all about danger and being bad from now on.


 So ..... with that all said........ here we go. Bring on Part 1 of the Danger Post (thats right its gonna have 2 parts cause its that hard core dangerous..... bitches!)....uh..... just read below.




Danger starts with Evel Kneivel....  the original dangerer!


This is freekin dangerous! Just sayin.


This is just crazy. (crazy dangerous)




Para skiing... awesome.... and...  you know what. I'm starting to feel a bit tougher already. I mean I wouldn't ever do this.... but I can totally check out the photos without looking away.


Now that there... thats a whole different kind of danger. Feeling less tough...

Really guy.... no hands? Thats what I'm talking about...

Falling in the polar bear cage at the zoo...  counts
Bees count too. This is actually a photo of a wedding.. ... genius... I am 100% behind destination weddings... but there is a line!

 and now for the medical portion of the danger post............ I mean clearly going to see doctors and pharmacists and dentists has an element of danger. but.... some things are even more dangerous than that.....

I mean have you ever had to find black market organs? Its pretty dangerous.

On th plus side surgeons know how to party


Chloroform...now this never leads to anything but danger.


This kind of smoking.... makes you look crazy cool but clearly dangerous

Dangerous if persists for longer than four hours.... just consult a physician
Here's what happens when you don't care about the dangers of plastic surgery... 
and finally when acupuncture meets addiction....theres danger. You should see what he's got going on down below...

all right..... so back to some other random dangerous photos I found.
S   h   a   l   l        w   e   ?

The most dangerous place to sleep aside from Charlie Sheens house...


The most dangerous beach to surf. This is my nightmare!

um...... gotta be the most dangerous shoes ever



 dangerous road
more dangerous road

dangerous amusement park ride. But she'll be fine-ish
most dangerous waterslide.... 

most dangerous to owner when not fed

Only dangerous when caught

and finally for today..... most dangerous hobby
it leads to this



So thats it..... but don't worry..... more danger to come.............. I feel like its working.... and just maybe we are all a little tougher now ..... a bit more badass. Oddly I have a strong urge to go get a Trans-Am...... but anyways....  let me leave you with this..... and blog ya'll later.



Dangerous

3 comments: