So just a quick update from down here in San Diego. Here are the 8 things I have noticed so far.
1. San Diego weather is so so perfect...... it makes me hate everyone who lives here year round. Its not fair. They should at least get a tornado season or something?
2. When you haven't surfed in 10 years....... well lets just say its not like riding a bike. I swear I almost drowned.
3. Frisbee golf is really really huge down here.... and the course in Balboa is awesome..... a special late shoutout to the guy I hit with my disc. FORE!
4. My brother Scott and I can still do an effective bar crawl..... from what I'm told! Though Id skip that last bar next time. I still cant find my favorite underwear!
5. Creepy old beach guys love to Rollerblade! .... and people in costume for some reason?
6. You should probably ask if you are at a nude beach before you assume you are at one. Again.... it was an honest mistake officer.
7. I had an amazing "California burrito!!" It was delicious!....but seriously burrito place..."Is a 2lb burrito necessary?"
8.and finally.... the rooms on the Crystal Pier are kinda spendy but awesome!!!! And the staff is very friendly....."Thanks for the hospitality guys... and sorry bout the fire!"
Anyways gotta run......... headed out on the town in Pacific Beach today.... but then headed north to the waterpark tomorrow... and I have something horrible... er... wonderful in mind for you all about that. Until then.... blog ya'll later!