Thursday, November 3, 2011

Occupy From the Mind of a Mad Man!

All this 'Occupy Wall Street' (or rather 'Occupy Portland' where I'm from) protesting has inspired me.
I have decided that.....I am OCCUPYING FROM THE MIND OF A MAD MAN!!  I plan to occupy this blog until its main author follows through with his promises to catch up on Dexter!! (yes, I am protesting a lack of watching a TV show based on a serial killer.....)  Until he is current with this season, CONSIDER THIS BLOG OCCUPIED!!! (still not sure what that really means though....I'll figure it out....hopefully.....)

Sincerely, Patrick (image guy)

P.S. I do hope this occupation is much more sanitary than the one shown above...we'll see....

5 comments:

  1. So this blog is oppressing the TV watcher and rigging the TV system to prevent you from achieving entertainment dreams!?! Occupy this blog! I'm camping out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always assumed that this blog WAS occupied. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you set up tents and stuff too? Watch about marching and popping up and down a little sign on a stick? Dexter might not get watched for another year if you do all of that..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wait...you are occupying a blog that you are not the author of? I always thought the image guy's name was Steve! Oh well!

    Occupy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @danjor21 Steve is the Author and Mad Man, I (Patrick) am the Photoshop guy, occasional contributor, and former occupier.

    ReplyDelete