Sunday, June 12, 2011

REPOST of the She Loves Me Maybe Post?! but now with photos

 I have discovered a way to tell that special someone "tough news"... Stuff that's really hard to say but needs to be told...... ready?...here's how... First go and take your honey to the park and sit in the grass.... Then pick a flower... look into her eyes and....pick a petal.......then say

She loves me
She loves me not
She loves me enough to support us.. I lost my job
She loves me
She loves me not 
She loves me enough to support us...I lost my job
Awe.....She loves me.....you're the best.....Do you mind stocking the fridge with some beer... kinda got some time to kill!! 
on the plus side wouldn't it be nice to have your hubby home more often ladies?
But lets get back on track. Here's one that worked for me below.

She loves me
She loves me not
She loves me enough to help get the body out of the trunk
She loves me 
She loves me not
She loves me enough to help get the body out of the trunk
Awe she loves me......you're the best... Remember lift with your legs.....and honey can you grab the shovel!!!

She loves me
She loves me not
She's ok that I have a kid she never knew about
She loves me
She loves me not 
She's ok that I have a kid she never knew about
awe she loves me.....and our growing family.....may I introduce you to my baby mamma Cinnamon...She dances


She loves me
She loves me not
She'll love all three of us....tonight
She loves me
She loves me not
She'll love all three of us....tonight
Awe she loves me..... Were so lucky honey....remember Cinnamon...She dances.......she wanted to stop by tonight with some wine....maybe candles......


Remember fellas to always end on a she loves me!!!!! Very important! And seriously find yourself a flower with the appropriate amount of pedals..... ending on a she loves me not totally defeats the purpose......... if done properly this puts a romantic touch with love on some potentially sensitive news.....good luck!! and honey wanna meet at the park?
Warning....Results may vary!

 
Blog ya'll later....... and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment