Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday and Christmas

Well the Thanksgiving weekend has come and gone..... I for one had a great time stuffing my face and getting my Extreme Shopping on at the stores this holiday weekend. It was great! 


And I like to think that most of America embraced the madness as well...... Especially that crazy cat-lady who actually pepper sprayed people in line to get a few dollars off a video game she wanted.......... who does that?


For a video game? Really? Some middle aged cat-lady? Pepper spraying people? Man she must have really wanted that game! My Walmart inside sources tell me it was either this one....


 Stuffed Animals Death Combat?


Or this one... which is real!! In fact the New York Times reviewed it as "Shockingly Deceptive and Incredibly Emasculating!"




But whatever! She even pepper sprayed children......Wow!.....  Now... I'm told she didn't get away with it......  You see the other Starbucks fueled shopaholics rallied together to help detain her until the police arrived.....


Their way!




But Thanksgiving is over so lets move on....... And lets focus on the next holiday.... Cause Im gonna go all out here on this blog. Officially until Christmas.... its all about Christmas... Ive got the Xmas fever....


Maybe....  not quite as much as this lady... but enough!




So stay tuned cause I intend to celebrate every angle of this holiday...


 First up will be The Christmas Lights Post... Cause... I feel like I have something I need to say on the topic.....






Kinda like this guy...
So until then.....enjoy your leftovers...  and blog ya'll soon!

29 comments:

  1. Love the pic of the woman with the Rudolf outfit.

    I do something similar with 'santas sacks'

    Looking forward to the Chrimbo posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudolf the Red-boobed Reindeer? Now THAT'S a Christmas party outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I call a tit-face. Why is the woman is so surprised, though? We need to know where Rudolf's tail is and what it's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She actually pepper sprayed people? Awesome. She's my new hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never again will I be able to sing Rudolf the Red-nosed reindeer without thinking about this picture, but I'll be singing it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this is the Rudulph the Red-Nosed Reindeer costume, can you picture Frosty The Snowman? "Dear, I think the nose has been misplaced..."

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black Friday has officially been extended until next year, or until we destroy ourselves. Whichever comes first. Merry Shitmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weekend should be just one more day longer...maybe 2. It takes a good 3 days to fully recover from a food hangover!

    I look forward to your Christmas posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shopping cart circle of death is the best way to passive-aggressively...no, ACTIVELY-aggressively tell someone you're displeased with their actions. Love it.
    And I never thought I would find an exposed boob not sexy, but dressing it up like a woodland creature sure deflated things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reindeer a lot more after seeing that picture... Hope I can find some to pully my sleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha that Ditto one was awesome and the shopping cart circle of death is rather inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with Pat, that one was hilarious and inventive :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That "ditto" Christmas light is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This year, insead of competing with him, I've decided to help my neighbor set a new record for brightest blazing Christmas lights display in the city. It'll only involve my investment in six gallons of kerosene and a Zippo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Black Friday never disappoints with the amount of ridiculous consumerism caught on film. This year was especially bad, no wonder it broke records.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The woman's hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the pepper spray story had me in splits too. don't you just love this time of the year! the madness and the magic all together

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like the reindeer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How did you get your wife in that Rudolf suit? You are a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I couldn't believe it when I heard about pepper spray lady. That's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You find the funniest and craziest pictures! I had heard about that pepper spray lady but didn't know that much about it until I read your post. You are so full of information! I'll start coming here for the latest news!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The "ditto" sign made me laugh. That means a lot to me. I like the chick with the crazy bowling pin tit, too. Can I have her number?
    And considering how many people have died on Black Friday, I'd say that pepper spray isn't all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so full of it... well, information, says Kelley. Sorry, Steve, I just could help myself. A big fat lady fell on top of me when I was trying to spray her. No pun intended. (You know I'm always dead serious when I'm not joking.)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The whole pepper spray thing was so bizarre. It's like, chill lady.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's really hard to know what to say after seeing that Rudolph. But I know if I did that, Christmas would be ruined for everyone in the sighted world.

    Therefore my ta-tas will stay under cover.

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd look surprised if my tits were that small too.

    "OMG! Where did they go?"

    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ok, the Rudolph boob is just freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete